Bachelor in Interior Architecture
and Environmental Design
Bahçeşehir University’s Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Program aims to educate professionals who have self-confidence, internalize universal knowledge and values, and command modern educational technologies by enriching them with international connections and the advantage of being at the center of Istanbul, a world city which has hosted a multitude of civilizations for centuries.
Theoretical and practical courses which are performed with students in studios are taught by rich academic staff that are professionals in their own fields and have extensive experiences in national and international fields.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Tuition Fee:||$ 7.900 per year|
The international atmosphere of Bahcesehir University is actually something for everyone who came from a different culture and society trying to find a comfortable environment. It is a significant factor that helped us to get along with the university and even to meet students from all around the world, which is one of the most interesting things. However, being in Istanbul is actually one of the biggest advantages the university has considering the combination between modern, western and the eastern characteristics it is compelled of.
I’d always want to encourage students who want to have a great experience abroad to apply to Bahcesehir University, because for me, it is always going to be one of my greatest experiences ever.
Full-time undergraduate sociology student from Syria
- To create studies in the field of interior design
- To design authentic furniture and other interior features and create samles of them
- To create innovative new purposes for existing structures
- To preserve the interior parts of old structures which have been determined to be historical buildings
- To set standards for environmental design
- To produce these works using modern computers and educational technology